HGR Girls Lacrosse Coaches
Kristy Robertson – Girls Progam Director
- Assistant Coach at Endicott college September 2017- present.
- Graduated from Haverhill High School in 2013 as a 4-year Varsity player
- Leading goal scorer at Haverhill High School
- Attended Southern New Hampshire for 1 year and then transferred to Umass Lowell for last 3 years of college
- Served as a two-time captain- Division 1 lacrosse at Umass Lowell.
- Graduated from Umass Lowell in 2017 with honors and a degree in Liberal Arts
- 2 year – Student Advisory Committee (SAAC) Rep at Umass Lowell
- Volunteer Assistant coach for Haverhill High School Varsity Lacrosse in 2014-2017.
Jess Angerman – High School Coach
- Assistant women’s lacrosse coach at Emerson College.
- Working for the Residency Program in the Department of Pediatrics at Boston Children’s Hospital.
- Coaching experience includes camps, private lessons, and showcases.
- 4-year player and 2-year captain at the University of Michigan.
- Attended Shoreham-Wading River High School on Long Island, New York, winning 2 state championships.
- Played club high school lacrosse for the Long Island Yellow Jackets
Clare Blomberg – High School Coach
- Long Island Native
- Graduated from Merrimack College in 2017 where she served as a Captain
- She played alongside her sister, who graduates in 2019.
- When she graduated she got a job as a Healthcare Admin at Boston Children’s Hospital
Shannon Moskowitz — 2023 Coach
- Junior Defender at DIII Endicott College
- Before Endicott, she played 4 years at Thornton Academy where she served as a captain
- 2014 /2015 runner ups – Western Maine Champions
- Has coached with Saco Bay Club Lacrosse as well as worked many camps/clinics
- Liberal Arts Major
Emily Mott — High School Coach
- 4-year starter at the University of Mary Washington (’17 graduate)
- 2-year Captain; helped lead team to 2 NCAA tournament appearances (’16, ’17)
- 4x All-Region, 4x All-CAC, 2nd Team All-State Midfielder
- Coaching experience:
- Volunteer Assistant Coach at UMW (Fall ’17 season)
- Coached high school level for Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse Club under Hofstra Head Lacrosse Coach Shannon Smith
- All-Division Lacrosse and All-State Field Hockey at Miller Place High School (’13 graduate)
Sarah Waldrep – 2023 Coach
- Currently Captain of Division II lacrosse at Franklin Pierce, 3-year starter as a defender/mid
- Awards: Letter winner at North Andover High School, All-League selection as a senior & Two-time unsung hero award, two-year letter winner in soccer at North Andover.
- 2016 North Andover High School state championship runner-up
- A health science major.
Catie Walsh – Youth Gold Coach
- HGR Coach Summer 2019, Assistant Fall 2017
- Played 4 years as a Defender at Saint Anselm College (DII)
- Graduated Saint Anselm College in 2016 with a Liberal Arts & Business Degree
- Volunteer Assistant Coach for Cheverus High School 2013, 2014
- Played 3 years and was team Captain at Cheverus High School (ME), 1 yr at Norwell High
- Awards: Cheverus High School Coaches award 2012
- Currently working as an Account Manager for Carbon Black in Waltham, MA
Brittany Whiteway- High School Coach
- Current varsity girls lacrosse coach for Billerica Memorial High School.
- Brittany played lacrosse for Billerica MHS and served as Team Captain.
- She played 4 years as starting defender at Southern New Hampshire University (DII).