HGR Girls Lacrosse Coaches
Coach Michael Daly: HGR Girls Lacrosse Program Director
- Assistant Coach, St. Anselm Women’s Lacrosse (current)
- 2016 Inductee to Stonehill College Athletics Hall of Fame
- Two-Time NCAA Division II National Champion as the head coach of Stonehill College (03, 05)
- Posted an 83 – 2 record from 2000 – 2007
- Three-time NCAA Division II coach of the year (’99, ’03, ’05)
- Daly has been the head coach of the UNH Wildcats (DI) the Stonehill Skyhawks (DII) the Merrimack Warriors (DII) and the assistant coach of the St. Anselm Hawks (DII)
- January 2016, Daly was hired as the HGR Girl’s Program Director
Coach Liz Richards: HGR Girls Lacrosse Assistant Program Director
- First year coaching guided the team to the second round of the MIAA State Tournament
- First time the AP Womens lacrosse Team won the CCL Championship
- Womens Coordinator of HGR Lacrosse
- Coached U15 and U17 teams 2012-2014
- Started first women’s lacrosse team at Shawsheen Technical High School where the team competed MIAA tournament every year for 6 years.
- Coached Reading Youth Lacrosse 2008-2014
- College/Professional Playing Career/Accomplishments
- Starting attack for Cortland State University Lacrosse Team. 1987-‐1991
Kristy Robertson – Coach
- Graduated Haverhill High School in 2013 as a 4 year Varsity player
- Leading goal scorer at Haverhill High School
- Attended Southern New Hampshire for 1 year and then transferred to Umass Lowell for last 3 years of college
- Served as a two time captain- Division 1 lacrosse at Umass Lowell.
- Graduated from Umass Lowell in 2017 with honors and a degree in Liberal Arts
- 2 year – Student Advisory Committee (SAAC) Rep at Umass Lowell
- Volunteer Assistant coach for Haverhill High School Varsity Lacrosse in 2014-2017.
- Assistant coach at Endicott college September 2017- present.
Brittany Whiteway – Coach
- Current varsity girls lacrosse coach for Billerica Memorial High School.
- Brittany played lacrosse for Billerica MHS and served as Team Captain.
- She played 4 years as starting defender at Southern New Hampshire University (DII).
Elizabeth (Frisoli) Rose – Coach
- Liz Rose joins the HGR coaching staff with over 20 years of lacrosse experience! Liz has coached all over the country before coming home to the best state in the Union: Massachusetts!
- Most recently, Liz was the head coach at DI Wagner College in NY. There she led the 2015 & 2014 squads to back-to-back NEC Championship game appearances for the first time in program history.
- Her 2015 team statistics ranked among the top 10 in NCAA Division 1 including: #1 for caused turnovers per game, #2 for ground balls per game, and #8 for save percentage. In 2014, Wagner landed a school-record of 5 players on the All-NEC team, including Defender of the Year.
Annie Richards – Coach
- Currently playing division II lacrosse at Saint Anselm College.
- Former captain of Austin Prep Women’s Lacrosse
- CCL League All Star all 4 years in High School
Maggie Joyce – Assistant Coach
- Currently Assistant coach of HGR 2020s
- Full time RN at a hospital in southern NH & Part time School Nurse
- Head Coach Shawsheen Tech Varsity Girls Program 2011-2015
- HGR Head Coach Summer 2016; Assistant Fall 2017
- Lacrosse Career: High school at Shawsheen Tech, College at Plymouth State University
- Student Assistant Coach 2010
- Awards: Wynne Lobel Coaches’ Award 2010
Becca Shea – Assistant Coach
- Assistant Coach of HGR Gold
- Rising Junior Defender at Saint Anselm College
- Played at St. Mark’s School (Southborough, MA)
2nd team All-ISL
2015 and 2016 ISL Champions