HGR offers 3 sessions
Check back this Fall for the 2017-18 schedule
Demand for this program is always extremely high. We anticipate the same for the 2017-2018 session, so make sure you register early.
Once classes are sold out you will be placed on a waitlist. If you are waitlisted we will contact you to try and place you in one of our rollover classes. Please be sure to sign up for the waitlist and we will do everything we can to accommodate all players and families.
Coach Roland Dudney
- He has coached all levels of soccer from town to Olympic Development, boys and girls
- Holds a NSCAA Advanced National License
- Roland also holds a USSF “C” License
- Previous Mass Youth Soccer Association Part Time Instructor
- Started Home Grown Soccer Foot Skills Program 8 years ago
- Currently Director of Coaching for North Andover Soccer
Our winter soccer training sessions are broken up into three separate 7-week courses, beginning in November, December and January. Classes are limited to 24 students (up from 16 due to our expanded field size and to allow for high demand) to ensure optimum personal attention so reserve a space today to avoid missing out on Roland’s expert tutelage.