February 13th – March 30th, 2018
2017-18 marks our 9th year running our extremely popular Soccer Foot Skills program coached by Roland Dudney.
Our winter soccer training sessions are broken up into three separate 7-week courses, beginning in October, December, and January. Classes are limited to 24 students (up from 16 due to our expanded field size and to allow for high demand) to ensure optimum personal attention so reserve a space today to avoid missing out on Roland’s expert tutelage.
HGR Indoor Sports
N. Andover, MA
$146/player per session
Demand for this program is always extremely high. We anticipate the same for the upcoming season.
Once classes are sold out you will be placed on a waitlist. If you are waitlisted we will contact you to try and place you in one of our rollover classes. Please be sure to sign up for the waitlist and we will do everything we can to accommodate all players and families.
Coached by Roland Dudney
HGR is proud to present the 9th year of our winter soccer camp series, Foot Skills with Roland Dudney. Originally from England, Roland grew up playing soccer.
- He has coached all levels of soccer from town to Olympic Development, boys and girls
- Holds a NSCAA Advanced National License
- Roland also holds a USSF “C” License
- Previous Mass Youth Soccer Association Part Time Instructor
- Started Home Grown Soccer Foot Skills Program 8 years ago
- Currently Director of Coaching for North Andover Soccer
Check back for registration information