Girls Fall Elite
HS: 3 tournaments running September 24, 2017 through November 5. Bonus tournament by invitation only November 17-19.
Youth/JV: 3 Tournaments running
September 17 – October 28.
Fall price – $1,100 for high school players (2018-2021)
$900 for youth players 2022 – 2025 year of high school graduation
Watch our founder, Bryan Brazill, speak about the HGR Elite Program.
What you get with the Girls Fall Elite program:
Click + to expand.
High School Girls Tournaments (2018 - 2021s)
All High School players will attend 3 tournaments + 1 Bonus Tournament*
- Fall Foliage 7 v. 7 Tourney at Harvard University, Boston, MA: Sunday, September 24th
- The New England CHILL at Devens, MA: Sunday, October 15th
- SWAG New England Showcase at Longmeadow, MA: Sunday, November 5th
- *BONUS: President’s Cup at Disney WWS, Orlando, FL: November 17-19th – *[By Invitation]
Youth/JV Girls Tournaments (2022-2025s)
All Youth/JV players will attend 3 tournaments
- Sudbury Harvest Jam at L-S HS, Sudbury, MA: Sunday, September 17th
- The New England CHILL at Devens, MA: Saturday, October 14th
- Fall Fear Youth Lacrosse Classic: Saturday, October 28th
The best coaching staff around
Our Girls Elite Coaching staff is comprised of current and former head & assistant college coaches of nationally ranked and NCAA championship programs in Division I, II & III, head high school coaches of state tournament teams, current and former Division I, II & III college players as well as former and current college All-Americans.
For a complete list and bio’s of our coaching staff click here.
Tons of practice
- Throughout the fall, we have 2 practices a week in between tournaments to keep skills sharp and further develop IQ.
- The first practice will be outdoors and take place on Sundays, while the second practice will take place during the week at HGR. The second practice will be optional.
- Each fall, players participate in one classroom lacrosse IQ and one outdoor team practice a week.
Recruiting guidance through every step of the recruiting process
- We start the season with a free informational night covering the entire recruiting process from you freshman year to eventually signing your national letter of intent or verbally committing to your college program. We also hold a Q & A session at the end of the night
- We will have a personal recruiting meeting with every player and their family at our offices, going over their specific and personal recruiting landscape.
- We help players create and edit their highlight tapes
- We are always a phone call or email away as a sounding board for any questions that may arise throughout the process.
Weekly positional / skills clinics ....small group lessons
- Weekly skills clinics Each week we will focus on a different skill or aspect of the game. In this setting we will work on all the things we are not able to work on in a team setting due restraints of having to put in team concepts and and keeping practices moving at a high level and pace of play. We develop everything from fundamentals and advanced skills to lacrosse IQ and conditioning
Daily Open Gym (Shoot around time)
- Daily weekday open field (shoot around time)Players will be able to come in and shoot buckets of balls, condition, work on what they were taught in their small group lessons or just have a pass with their girls on the team.
All players receive 15% off Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning
- A 15% discount off Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning Mike Boyle is the premier name in strength and conditioning throughout the country and he happens to have two facilities in North Andover and Woburn. All HGR players receive a 15% discount on any Boyle program they participate in.