There are only a few more days to register for the HGR Girls Summer Elite team tryouts. Those who make the team will experience growth both athletically and personally, and will become part of a fun and challenging program with a lifetime of great memories.
Tryouts are Sunday, March 18th
Girls 2023-2026 (Grades 4-7): 9:00-10:30am @HomeGrown Indoor Sports
*Girls 2021-2022 (Grades 8 & 9): 10:30 – 11:45am @HomeGrown Indoor Sports
*Girls 2019-2020 (Grades 10-11): 11:45 – 1:00 pm @HomeGrown Indoor Sports
*For “Select” rising and current high school players only (limited spots)
Here’s what our players get:
- 4 tournaments
- Training camp to start the season followed by a weekly practice. We start our summer season off with a week of training camp in order to have the girls get to know each other and to go over our offensive and defensive systems or plays.
- Weekly skills practices. Each week we will focus on a different skill or aspect of the game. In this setting we will work on all the things we are not able to work on in a team setting due restraints of having to put in team concepts and and keeping practices moving at a high level and pace of play. We develop everything from fundamentals and advanced skills to lacrosse IQ and conditioning.
- Weekday open field (shoot around time). Players will be able to come in and shoot buckets of balls, condition, work on what they were taught in their small group lessons or just have a pass with their girls on the team.
- Uniforms: Practice jersey, game jersey, shorts, headband, socks, backpack, and a quarter zip pullover.
Our High School teams also get
- Professional filming at 2 tournaments.
- Recruiting guidance through every step of the recruiting process.
HEAD OVER TO
FOR ALL THE DETAILS